8 DESIGN STYLES OF COLOR to consider for your KITCHEN CABINETS
The kitchen is at the heart of the house and typically the location where people gather during any gathering. This is the reason that, as homeowners we want our kitchens to be welcoming and warm. If your cabinets look old or otherwise unappealing, this is the perfect right time to upgrade your kitchen. Are you aware that it is possible to make your kitchen appear fresh by making the cabinets new or replacing them? It’s a miniature kitchen remodel at less than the cost of a full kitchen renovation.
Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets…
What exactly is the process of refacing? Refacing kitchen cabinets involves replacing cabinet doors , and covering exposed surfaces like the sides, as well as the frame around the doors. It is done by replacing the doors, as well as veneer on surfaces that are exposed. This is an affordable option to freshen up your cabinets. You can do it yourself or, if do not feel confident that your abilities are adequate for the task it is possible to hire professionals.
… Or, Replacing Your Kitchen Cabinets
Another option to give your kitchen remodel is to swap out your cabinet doors with new cabinets. A majority of homeowners acknowledge that this is something that should be done by an expert. You may choose to upgrade or simply upgrade your cabinets. Maybe your style of decoration in the rest of the home doesn’t match with the cabinetry you have. This is an excellent method to create a cohesive style to your kitchen if your budget won’t be able to afford an entire remodel in addition to drastically boost worth of the house.
Styling Your Kitchen Cabinets
Many homeowners prefer to match the style of their cabinets with their own personal taste However, if your design to your home’s kitchen design is radically away from the style of the rest of your home What do you do? The only limitation is your imagination, and there are plenty of wonderful options. Do you want a modern and contemporary, or do you prefer classic or vintage? If you decide on the style you want to go with take a look at the materials to build your cabinets from like glass-fronted wood, MDF, wood or something else.
Wood is the best choice for upkeep, yet it’s elegant and stylish option.One general rule is to think about the style that can change to new fashions. Be sure to consider what the grade of material that are used to ensure that they last for a long time. Although it is a personal choice you have to make, bear an eye on how the worth of your home in the event of selling it is dependent on any choice you make. It’s possible to think that it’s not a big deal as you intend to remain in your home until the end of time however, never say never. it’s a good idea to keep in your head.
The Top 8 Cabinet Styles
In no specific order In no particular order, here are the best eight styles of kitchen cabinets:
- Shaker-style Shaker-style is rising in the realm of the most sought-after. It is simple and clean with square-paneled doors. It is a great match for any kitchen design.
- Bamboo – increasing in popularity in comparison to traditional wood due to its sustainability due to the fact that it is growing faster, thus, it is environmentally friendly as opposed to hardwoods that take at times years to regenerate. Bamboo can also produce an unique design.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel cabinets are often coupled with appliances that are restaurant-style including a gas stove. It’s sleek and modern appearance. It can be paired the stainless steel with brass hardware and maintain the style.
- Mix in Panels that are matched to the cabinet cover appliances provides continuity with the cabinet. Certain designs blend in so well that the kitchen may appear to be lacking certain appliances.
- Extra storage – The traditional wall-mounted cabinets didn’t extend beyond the ceiling and were used primarily for display purposes. There is a growing demand with wall units to reach the ceiling, thereby adding storage space. There are many options for glass-fronted cabinets, which can also be used to display glassware and other ornamental objects in a traditional manner, or panel as the other cabinets for extra storage space. put away items you don’t use and make lower cabinets to store often frequented objects.
- Furniture design Another popular option is cabinetry that resembles furniture, instead of cabinets. A glass-paneled armoire or curtains, for storing dishes can be a gorgeous feature for any kitchen. Doors for cabinets can be designed as free-standing cabinets with legs. This kind of design can be found in bedrooms as nightstands.
- Drawers for base cabinets are becoming more popular as people are turning to drawers over doors on base cabinetry. They let you see everything in the cabinet without the need to take things out in order to view the back. A different option is shelves that open to reveal the same reason, as well as racks that pull out to reveal the contents of your kitchen and other items.
- Mixing styles is a great option to soften the style of a kitchen that is more industrial by adding some wood pieces, for example, an armoire-style dish cabinet, or a wood-finished island.